Joke S5-81 side-splitting funny videos youtube entertaining one liner jokes sharp bad jokes clever video clips lovely stupid jokes and husband and wife jokes

Have A Nice Day



husband and wife jokes

husband and wife jokes

husband and wife jokes

husband and wife jokes

husband and wife jokes





Husband And Wife Jokes

Side-splitting funny videos youtube entertaining one liner jokes sharp bad jokes clever video clips lovely stupid jokes and husband and wife jokes.

husband and wife jokes




Red Skelton arise Jokes
"All men create mistakes, however married men ascertain regarding them sooner. "

"I'm kooky and that i comprehend it. however ciao as I create 'em laugh, they ain't attending to lock American state up."

"Congress: lotto with billions"

She ran once the rubbish truck, yelling, 'Am I too late for the garbage?' the driving force aforementioned, 'No, jump in!'

I married Miss Right. I simply did not recognize her forename was invariably.

"A fellow told American state he was attending to hang-glider faculty. He said, 'I've been going for 3 months.' I said, 'How several self-made jumps does one ought to create before you graduate?' He aforementioned, 'All of them.'"

"Exercise? i purchase in on the golf links. after I see my friends collapse, I last the paramedics."

She has an electrical liquidizer, electrical toaster and electrical baker. She said, "There ar too several gadgets and no place to take a seat down!" therefore I bought her an electrical chair.

I haven't spoken to my woman in eighteen months i do not prefer to interrupt her.

My woman told American state the automotive wasn't running well as a result of there was water within the mechanical device. I asked wherever the automotive was. She told American state, 'In the lake.'

I asked my woman wherever she wished to travel for our day. 'Somewhere i have not been in an exceedingly long time!' she aforementioned. therefore I urged the room.

Remember: wedding is that the most wanted reason behind divorce.

Heard regarding the young deaf boy World Health Organization used sign language? in some unspecified time in the future he told his mother a grimy joke and he or she washed his hands out with soap.


Richard Pryor arise Jokes
I keep in mind white dudes wont to come back right down to the bagnio. Do you have got any ladies World Health Organization cowl you with ice cream?... and tiny boys to lick it off? He was the city manager.

It appeared honest to kill my automotive to American state, right, 'cause my woman was attending to leave my ass. I say, Not during this asshole you ain't. Uh-uh. If you allow American state you be drivin' them Hush Puppies you bought on. 'Cause i am goin' kill this asshole here.

I awoke in associate degree motorcar. And it wasn't nothing however White people gazing American state. I said, Ain't this a bitch. I done died and tense within the wrong muthafucking heaven.

Let American state tell you what extremely happened. typically after I head to bed, I actually have milk and cookies. And One night I had some milk and a few pasteurised, and that i mixed them along. and that i swaybacked my cookie and also the shit blew up.

My father died fucking. He did. My father was fifty seven once he died. the lady was eighteen. My father came and went at a similar time.

I had to prevent drinking, cause I got bored with waking in my automotive driving ninety.

How does one "accidentally" shoot a ni**er within the chest six times? "Well, my gun fell and simply went crazy!"

I'm not enthusiastic about hard drug. I similar to the method it smells.

When that fireside hit your ass, it'll sober your ass upquick! I saw one thing, I went, "Well, that is a fairly blue. you recognize what? that appears likefire!" hearth is sacred. they must use it within the Olympic Games, as a result of I ran the a hundred in four.3.

I'd prefer to cause you to laugh for regarding 10 minutes  tho' i am gonna get on for associate degree hour.

I couldn't stop. I place the quiesce. It jumped back in my hand.

I visited penitentiary just once, not American state in person, however American state and factor went there for a picture.Arizona State Penitentiary, population ninety p.c black individuals. however there are not any black individuals in Arizona. they need to bus motherf***ers in!

When I was in Africa, this voice came to American state and aforementioned, "Richard, what does one see?" I aforementioned, "I see every kind of individuals." The voice aforementioned, "But does one see any ni**ers?" I aforementioned, "No." It said, "Do you recognize why? 'Cause there are not any."

There ar solely 2 items of pu*sy you are gonna get in your entire life, that is your initial and your last.

F*ckin' is nice for you, Jack. Gettin' some pu*sy beats having a war.

Freebase? what is free regarding it?!

Marriage is de facto robust as a result of you have got to alter feelings... and lawyers.

I believe within the establishment of wedding, and that i will keep attempting till i purchase it right.

I visited the White House, met the president. we have a tendency to in bother.

Why me? 10 million motherfuckers freebasing, and i am the one World Health Organization blows up!

Richard Pryor picture Quotes

Brewster's Millions
Monty Brewster (Richard Pryor): Gentlemen, does one suppose i am a lowlife?
Tailor: OH no, Mr. Brewster. Not with these garments.

Monty Brewster (Richard Pryor): Why is it once there is bother we are the ones that get into it. I mean, there is a bar packed with individuals and we are the solely ones in jail.
Spike Nolan: i do not suppose it's racial you recognize, as a result of i am in here with you.
Monty Brewster (Richard Pryor): that is comforting.

Monty Brewster (Richard Pryor): Here's $100, get a bicycle.
Jackson: for one more $100 I might get a bike.
Monty Brewster (Richard Pryor): that is an honest plan, here's $300, get one with a sidecar.

Harlem Nights
Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): i am gonna take this boy home to his mother.
Young Quick: My mama's dead.
Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): Well, your daddy?
Young Quick: My father's dead, too.
Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): Did you kill 'em?
Young Quick: No, they merely dead.

Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): we have a tendency to all play you champ!
The Champ: W-w-w-well... y-y-y-you's close to b-b-b-be a chic spade... cuz c-c-come F-f-f-friday... i am knockin'... someone... the fuck out!

Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): How'd it go?
Quick: I killed her.
Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): moulding the pussy up, huh!
Quick: No, I shot her.
Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): Damn, pussy that bad!

Sugar Ray (Richard Pryor): What if we have a tendency to created love real exhausting for thirty five minutes then drop off into a deep, coma like sleep?

Superman III
Gus Gorman (Richard Pryor): i do not wish to travel to jail as a result of there ar robbers and rapers and rapers World Health Organization rape robbers.

Ross Webster: what is going to it do?
Gus Gorman (Richard Pryor): something I tell it.
Ross Webster: what is going to it do for me?
Gus Gorman (Richard Pryor): For you, it'll do something you tell American state to inform it to try to to for you.

Vera Webster: I still do not perceive why you cannot balloon down just like the remainder of U.S.A..
Gus Gorman (Richard Pryor): I simply do not believe a person will fly.

Car Wash
Duane: Why do not you tell everyone however you "got therefore rich" begetter Rich? this is often one Negro you aint fooling! i am onto the sport you are running to those individuals here.
Daddy wealthy (Richard Pryor): What am i able to do for you, brother?
Duane: a similar factor you are doing for everybody else. Nothing!
Daddy wealthy (Richard Pryor): Guess you do not believe my church. The Church of Divine Economic religious light-weight.
Duane: yea, that is right. i do not belive in it.
Daddy wealthy (Richard Pryor): therefore, you do not belive in God?
Duane: Not "your" God. i am a Muslim.
Daddy wealthy (Richard Pryor): My God's doing very well by American state. Why do not you come back on board brother, and i am going to take you nearer to God thy hee, and i am going to show you everything it takes to form it with cash. 'Cause it's higher to possess cash than not having it. there's an honest place during this world for cash and that i recognize wherever it's. It's right here in my pocket!
Duane: You talkin' similar to a pimp!